Wednesday 3 July 2013

large translated notices







The notices were printed off in A1 size. I have been playing around with their arrangement. Whether to hang them clustered like a notice board would be, or whether to use their scale to manipulate the space in which they are hung more. I wish the notices to continue to interact with the viewer, but I am exploring different ways that this can me done. As I mentioned before, I find the tags very seductive. In these sketches I am thinking of printing off the tags much longer so they create a screen between one room to the next. They will flap and get in the way of the viewer passing through and will demand to be looked out, they will catch attention this way. A form of passive aggression? I am interested in this emotional dichotomy implied by the notices: of him creating the notice to those he wishes that will see and communicate with.

No comments:

Post a Comment